- Residential Services
- Leaf Pickup
2022 LEAF COLLECTION SCHEDULE
The City of Barberton will begin picking up loose leaves beginning October 31, 2022 and will continue through each ward as scheduled. To facilitate pickup, leaves must be raked into a row and placed on the street no more than two (2) feet from the curb or the edge of the street without obstructing traffic and sewer storm inlets.
The leaves must be out prior to the first day of the week we are scheduled to be in your ward. Please do not wait until you see the crews/equipment in your ward.
LEAF COLLECTION SCHEDULE
- WARD 4: October 31st - November 4th
- WARD 1: November 7th - November 11th
- WARD 5: November 14th - November 18th
- WARD 2: November 21st - November 25th
- WARD 3: November 28th - December 2nd
- WARD 6: December 5th - December 9th
* No Leaf Pickup: November 11th (Veteran's Day) and November 25th & 26th (Thanksgiving Holiday)
An operator will be assigned to 2nd shift to collect leaves between 3:30 p.m. and 11:30 p.m. Sunday through Thursday. This will follow the ward schedule listed above.
For those residents that wish to have immediate service we are offering the following option:
- Bagged leaves may be brought to the following drop off locations: Newton Park, (lower parking lot along Yonker St), Tuscora Park, and Edgewood Park (27th St NW parking lot). If you wish to re-use your bags you may dump your leaves in the “loose pile” or just place the bagged leaves in the appropriate marked area. Signs will be posted.
Leaf pickup up after the regular schedule will be weather permitting.
If you have any questions, please contact the Service Department at 330-848-6717.