COVID-19 OPERATIONS UPDATE
The Barberton Municipal Court has been closely following media reports on the coronavirus, known as COVID-19, and is committed to doing its part in combating the spread of this virus. In light of recent developments the Court has implemented the following:
- The Barberton Municipal Building has Full Access
- Masks are not required, but are available at the front security area. All CDC guidance will be followed.
- Markings display 6’ distancing and may be enforced as situations merit.
- Court Security Officers will direct participants to specific locations within the courthouse and manage traffic flow to ensure courthouse capacity limitation adherence.
Payments may be made online here: Online Payments
Individuals requesting a payment plan extension are asked to call 330-861-7191 for payment plan extensions
Please note: The Court's Zoom Meeting Room is an open forum affording public access. Guest are also welcome to observe the proceeding by entering the Barberton Municipal Court static Meeting ID above. However, behavior deemed inappropriate will have user subject to removal from the Room. As a participant, you acknowledge your appearance is both broadcast within the public courtroom and live-streamed through the Court's live feed.
Please have a stable internet connection and enable the audio/allow use of microphone and video/allow use of camera for participation. Both audio and video must be enabled for participation in the court hearing. If the defendant fails to appear in person or via zoom with enabled audio and video for participation, a warrant will be issued or kept on a case.
- Payments may be made online. Individuals requesting a payment plan extension are asked to call 330-753-2261 for payment plan extensions.
- Civil filings may be mailed to Diana Stevenson, Clerk of Court, with the appropriate filing fee
- Clerk of Court will accept motions on pending cases faxed to 330-861-7120
The Barberton Municipal Court provides justice services for the communities of Barberton, Green, New Franklin, Norton, Copley, Coventry and Clinton.
The court serves the communities of Barberton, Green, New Franklin, Norton, Copley, Coventry and Clinton. Barberton Municipal Court is an integral part of the state court system in Ohio.
The Probation Department is charged with providing supervision of offenders in the community, alternative sentencing in lieu of jail, as well as producing various investigative reports for the Court.
Search for records for traffic, criminal civil and small claims cases.
Approved court forms