Stand Up Paddle Board Rentals (What's SUP Lake Anna)
Have you wanted to try one of the fastest growing water sports/activity, Stand Up Paddle Boarding (SUP)? Here is your chance to try this water activity on Lake Anna!
We are offering for the first time standup paddle board rentals on Fridays July 22nd-August 26th at Lake Anna.
Register Here: What's Sup Lake Anna? (Stand Up Paddleboard Rentals)
If you would like to participate,
- Sign up for the time you would like to attend (*each time slot is limited to 8 people)
- Bring your driver's license
- *Please arrive at your scheduled time, so you can get fitted for a life vest/receive instruction/have time on the water*
- Come dressed in water attire, swimsuit, etc...
- Bring a towel, water bottle and sunscreen.
You will come to the Visitor Center Building to sign the waiver, you will give your ID to a staff person who will get you fitted for a life vest (unless you would like to bring your own, must be USCG Approved).
You will get 10-15 mins of instruction and information from a certified Level 1 standup paddle board instructor(s).
You will then have 35-40 mins of on-water stand up paddle boarding time on Lake Anna.
*This is a weather permitting activity. If the weather causes the activity to cancel, you will receive a phone call from a staff member who can help you switch to an open time on another date or give you a reimbursement.*
Yoga By The Lake-6 week session-$50
Session 1: June 22-August 3, 2022 (No class week of July 4)
Session 2: August 10-September 14, 2022
Register here: Yoga By The Lake
Calling all kickball lovers! Gather your friends and family, and play in the Barberton Parks and Recreation Department's Kickball League! Games will be played Monday evenings at the Barberton Community Foundation Sports Complex.
Fall league will take place in late August, please check back for dates!
Silver League Softball
- For information regarding Silver League Softball, please visit Silver League's Homepage