- Parks and Recreation Department
- Adult Programs
Last Day to register is April 14th!
- Fall Session I- Play Begins May 2nd
- Tuesdays- Coed & Men's Recreational
- Thursdays- Men's Recreational & Men's Competitive
- $400 League Entry Fee and $15/game/team paid on field to umpire
Register at: leaguelineup.com/barberton
Questions Contact League Director- Roddal "Bounce" Moore firstname.lastname@example.org or 330-256-1501
Silver League Softball
- For information regarding Silver League Softball, please visit Silver League's Homepage
Yoga By The Lake-6 week session-$50 (Held at the Lake Anna Gazebo)
Bring your own mat and water to enjoy learning the practice of gentle yoga taught by certified instructors from Release YOGA.
Session 1: T & TH: May 30 - June 15, 2023
6:00 p.m.-7:00 p.m.
Session 2: T & TH August 22-September 7, 2023
Register here: Yoga By The Lake
Stand Up Paddle Board Rentals (What's SUP Lake Anna)
Have you wanted to try one of the fastest growing water sports/activity, Stand Up Paddle Boarding (SUP)? Here is your chance to try this water activity on Lake Anna!
Registration and dates will be released soon!
If you would like to participate,
- Sign up for the time you would like to attend (*each time slot is limited to 8 people)
- Bring your driver's license
- *Please arrive at your scheduled time, so you can get fitted for a life vest/receive instruction/have time on the water*
- Come dressed in water attire, swimsuit, etc...
- Bring a towel, water bottle and sunscreen.
You will come to the Visitor Center Building to sign the waiver, you will give your ID to a staff person who will get you fitted for a life vest (unless you would like to bring your own, must be USCG Approved).
You will receive 10-15 mins of instruction and information from a certified Level 1 standup paddle board instructor(s) and 35-40 mins of on-water stand up paddle boarding time on Lake Anna.
*This is a weather permitting activity. If the weather causes the activity to cancel, you will receive a phone call from a staff member who may help you switch to another date or receive a reimbursement.*